Sprinkler Extinguishing Systems
The proper design of sprinkler systems is an inevitable requirement for the protection of property and life safety.
For this purpose
• Meticulous Investigation of Site Properties
• Proper Management and Risk Assessment
• Determination of Protection Standard
• Determination of Protection Method
• Determination of Water Resources• System design
• Hydraulic calculations of the system• Material Selection and Supply
• Performing Assembly Process
• Correct installation of the project
• Testing and commissioning
Procedures should be followed thoroughly and carefully.